1. The competition is open to all South African citizens except directors, members, partners, employees, agents, service providers and consultants of BIC South Africa as well as their spouses, life partners, immediate family members, business partners and associates (referred to as ‘The Organisers’).
2. The competition closing date is 15 July 2022.
3. There is no restriction on the number of entries per person.
4. Any late entries received will not be taken into consideration
5. The competition sponsors and/or their advertising agents will contact the winners ONLY, via telephone or their means of entry.
6. BIC, and their agents, accept no responsibility for any problems or technical malfunction of any communication network, social network media owner or any late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible or corrupted entries. BIC, and their agents are not liable for any costs incurred, responses received, or any other consequences of user error.
7. Winners shall be determined by the discretion of the organisers. BIC will be responsible for awarding the winners.
8. The prize shall not be transferable for cash unless stated in our communication.
9. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. BIC, and their agents will not be held responsible for any disputes arising from the competition or prize rewarded.
10. Winners shall use the prize at their own risk. BIC, and their agents shall not be liable for any loss, damage, personal injury or death that is suffered or sustained (including but not limited to that arising from any person's negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using the prize.
11. BIC, and their agents / sponsors reserve the right to cancel, modify or amend the competition at any time, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances outside of their control should arise.
12. BIC has the right to photograph and publish the winners’ name/s in any printed media, or any other relevant media upon the winners entering this competition and providing us with their personal details.
13. By entering this competition you automatically opt in to receive future communication from BIC South Africa. If you would like to opt out you may request to do so.
14. Should any winner be found not to have complied with these rules, he/she may be automatically disqualified.
15. BIC, and their agents shall not be liable for any damage caused to prizes as a result of delivery or dispatch, nor shall they be responsible for any malfunctions or breakages of any prize, once delivery has been taken thereof. BIC shall further not be held responsible for any accident, injury, harm or loss due to the acceptance, possession, ownership or use of the prize without limitation, and are indemnified from any claims that may arise from any participants or winners of this competition or their replacements.
16. Any expense/s which may result from the possession of and/or use of the prize/s is the sole responsibility of the winner.
17. The manufacturer or provider of third party prizes, their employees and properties are not in any way associated with this competition or it’s organisers.
19. Entry into the competition implies the acceptance of the above.